Home and Away shirts, Club kit and other TK items can now be ordered directly from TK. The prices that TK are offering the club are such that they require us to only allow access to paid up members of the club. So the process for access is;
The will verify that you are a paid up member of the club and then issue you with a URL to access to the siteUpon following this URL you will be asked to register with TK. Please note that this data will be held by TK and not by the club.You will then be free to order items as required
- Email your respective Kit Secretary
Select the postage option.
- If you are looking to order home or away shirts and require a club shirt number then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Please note that Juniors do not need a shirt number unless they are playing for a Senior side.
- Add the shirt number into the Notes section for home and away shirts.
- Any players whose number is falling off their shirt, can have them repaired at TK for a charge of £3 per shirt (cheaper than buying a new one!) If the shirt is less than 6 months old, TK will do it for free.
Check out and pay for items.
- Andy Parker at TK will allow you to pick it up from the warehouse, although you must agree a pick up time with him first rather than just turn up.
- Please note that this is a transaction solely between you and TK UK.